jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Terrorism is a curse

1. etb50 profile image79
    etb50posted 6 years ago

terrorism is not always religious based,it can be politically based as well, and when it is religious based it is not only from Hinduism, and Islam. This hub has to much of a bias for it to be taken as facts.

1. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very true, I have always wondered at the hatred between India and Pakistan though? There was an Indian boy who used to be at the same school I was a few years back who absolutely hated Pakistanis. I asked him why and he didn't seem to know really... Do you know any more about this than I do? I'm sure someone must do

2. SXP profile image60
      SXPposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Terrorists are paid lakeys of those who lust after money. In any conflict, the root cause is always the lust after money and profit, but religion is the way to hook and motivate people into supporting and fighting such wars.

2. Mark Knowles profile image62
    Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago

It is religious spam and I have reported it. wink

3. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

It is a pity that Pakistanis take every opportunity, even a harmless one like hubpages, to rant about India's designs. Poor India has a handful internally, without having to meddle in Pakistan's affairs. It is another matter that Pakistan does not need an external agency to finish them off. They can do it themselves. Witness how they are at it full swing killing each other, be it army, taliban or any other terror groups!

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I have often wondered if there is anyone with an author score of 1......

I didn't know it was possible! Especially as things are actually being posted. Shouldn't the hubber be under review if the scores are so low?

5. DogSiDaed profile image59
    DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago

I also found this little gem at the bottom of an article

'I hope you will like it and give me feedback You Should be my Fan'

Should I really?

6. marinealways24 profile image60
    marinealways24posted 6 years ago

Without clicking his link, I will guess he is a recruiter for Islam? lol    No?

7. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Amazing that that person's user name is so similar to yours.

True! I hadn't noticed that!

8. 61
    aliasgharposted 6 years ago

please  define  terrorism  terosrism is  word  yet  to  be  define