jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Should all the countries be united ?

1. itech profile image56
    itechposted 6 years ago

Should all the countries be united,
    Should borders around the countries be deleted,

We know that one time our technology will make us to reach other planets & all this can be done with union only,

So, Why not we can presently become the united & starts making Human's future better.

From the the central body which will control the whole world can easily destroy the terms such as poverty, terrorism etc. upto the deepest level that can possible.

From these we will got the freedom to work & study anywhere.

What are you thinking I know ?
    Answer : Like every country has divided into states & furthur cities,
    Like that we can also divide the whole world into small small parts ,
    May be into 1000's big areas & then further into states & go on ..... but every one is free to walk here & there.

Just want to share & spread this to world wide If you like it & otherwise we were also happy with our normal lives.

2. 0
    Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago

No I don't think so and I don't think you believ it either. Right after you talked about uniting countries you talked about dividing them agin into states etc. Obviously you recognize that history and culture as well as government and geography divide us.

I also don't think a central world government will be able to "easily" do anything let alone wipe out poverty and terrorism. If it was easy to do so it would have been done already!

The problem with government is, it is inherently corrupt and a single world government would be the biggest most corrupt body ever imagined!

It's amazing to think that as intelligent as humans are, we are really no better or different than any other life forms on the planet. In some ways we're a lower form of life, because we are smart enough to know what we want yet we are powerless to bring it about! Like all the animals of nature, we are destined to struggle to survive and to be free.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, the fantasy is a nice one but the nature of government.... don't think it would work hmm

3. Google Gal profile image59
    Google Galposted 6 years ago

all countries United?  Absolutly not thats ridiculous , and besides a one world Govenment would be hell on earth

1. itech profile image56
      itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmm big_smile