jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

A Secret Government....article

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

link here to an article that goes into great detail on the billions spent of taxpayer money for secret government programs...a lot which ends up being totally wasted...scrapped.

http://www.voteronpaul.com/newsDetail.p … nment-2881

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Are you a Ron Pauliac?

SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's good...I haven't heard that one smile

No, but I do like it that they reach out to many sources for various views around their issues.

I like some of his ideas, focus on the constitution for instnace

but I'm glad we are not voting for President too soon. After this whole Obama thing, i have a whole lot of rethinking and learning to do

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Bureaucacy in action. Shovel a ton of money here, produce little or no results, as a cover for payments to special interest groups.

This isn't anything new. Government funnels billions of dollars of taypayer's revenue on thousands of business, most of which, are small business, that never grow.

The Government has Billions of dollars supposedly sitting in grant account for anyone who want money? Yes, these grants are free money, but Do you know how to go about getting the money? Of course not. But, the Government can leverage what is in those grant contracts(the collective value) and borrow against it.

If you're going to talk the 'money' problem in America or even on a Global Scale, let's be accurate about what exactly we are talking about?

Money is a requirement. Everything has a price or a value equated to it. Everything, includes YOU, as a person, has a price value associated to your life, via Government.

Each person, under any half way decent Government, knows exactly how much value each person is producing, as a person and their value to society can be determined by that.

Government and Business are now so integrated into society, that it is difficult to know where the line is drawn between Government and Business. So far, from what I have witnessed, Business(Wall Street especially) has gotten into bed with Congress and are presently carving up what's left of America, which is already divided in so many aspects of Life, that it is amazing there isn't chaos already running rampant.

1. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tell us how you really feel Mr. Cagsil!

4. pylos26 profile image76
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

and there's a beautiful little note for your holidays.

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Of course they mess with the money.  Put three humans together, two of 'em will start trying to figure out the third.

Cynical?  Who?  Me?  lol

6. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

Every time I see someone spreading information I get hope.  Educate yourself then try to educate others.  Do not tell them what to believe but create enough curiosity that they will go out and research for themselves. 

SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that is another thing I really like about the Ron Paul crowd. Getting people interested in the Constitution, and the way he goes about doing that. He is a mild mannered man grounded in the Constitution. It has inspired me to learn more...