jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Give your thanks to a Care Giver, Nurse, Teacher,Soldier, Or Policeman

1. GL Bell profile image60
    GL Bellposted 7 years ago

Please everyone reach out this Holiday and give your thanks to a Nurse, Teacher, Policeman, Soldier or anyone who does not get recognition for the task they perform in our Daily lives. So many of these people perform task that we would despise on a Daily basis. Like the nurse that tends to a terminaly ill child or the caregiver of a special needs person. I mean I would really have an emotional trip dealing with the pain and suffering some of these people deal with everyday. Perhaps a Nun or Theological figure. I mean the Mother Teresas of this world rarely have a stranger come up to them and just say thanks. Give them that gift or even better a gift card with a note saying how much you appreciate what they do for others.Dont be selfish or polarized on your thoughts of weather you are for or against War, or Religion... The fact remains these people are doing something to help others or help insure our security and we never just simply say thanks and I love you for what you are doing...

1. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hera!Hear!

1. chambersgirl21 profile image60
        chambersgirl21posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Is this the spelling you were talking about? wink

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

GL this is so sweet! I will definitely be thanking my husband when he gets home and all of my teacher and nurse friends and tell them to thank their friends for me as well. I think you should make this into a hub too. that would make a great hub GL!

1. 0

Boy, you're a skinny little girl!smile

1. 0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lmao only my arms sneak...my legs, thighs and butt are bigger

1. 0

Ya look great!smile

1. 0
            Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks sneak that was a sweet compliment

3. Lita C. Malicdem profile image59
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

I would like to greet all the teachers out there, in every land they are found. They are among the "unsung heroes and heroines", they sacrifice so much, yet they get so little. I know it, I was once a teacher myself. My warmest salute to you all!

4. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I am a nurse so that was a wonderful thought and thank you bunches! smile

5. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

ad again thanks GL. I too am a teacher and love it when ppl thank me even though I don't think I need to be thanked. i do what I do because I love it smile

6. GL Bell profile image60
    GL Bellposted 7 years ago

Thanks you for loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!

working