jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

We paid 5 million dollars for an FAA Christmas party?

1. Tom Cornett profile image55
    Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago
  2. MikeNV profile image73
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

Not surprising.  Have you looked at the concessions in the health care reform bills?

No one even batted an eyelash at the pork passed in the "other" spending bill passed the same day.

All the Government ever does is create gigantic unreadable bills full of special pork.

TARP Funds are being used to pay lobbyists to petition Politicians to stop Bank Regulation.

In Afghanistan US Soldiers can not fire unless fired upon.  Perfect for Taliban Snipers.

In Afghanistan Taliban Warlords are paid with US Dollars to allow passage of Trucks on Afghanistan roads.  US GOVERNMENT > Money to Security Company > Security Company Money to War Lords.

So the US Government is indirectly funding the Taliban they are fighting.

Congress gave themselves a 6% Budget increase this year.

The crash is coming, don't give up your 2nd Amendment rights or you may not live to see the end of it.

But I agree with your posting entirely.  AMERICAN APATHY to these issues has got to stop.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Sure we paid. We collectively paid trillions and trillions dollars more for the things of even lesser utility or outright evil. Why this particular payment did surprise you?

Tom Cornettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not surprised at all...just found it on the net.  smile

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

You have a question mark on the title. I guess I misinterpreted it smile

Just trying to be an innocent instigator to piss off the masses and cause utter chaos so I can get a job replacing windows and stuff.  smile

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL good luck then smile

Just three more payments and that caulking gun is mine!  smile

working