Is AlQaeda Really Exist or its a fake plan

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (38 posts)
  1. fawwad hussaini profile image60
    fawwad hussainiposted 14 years ago

Well, i know but i want to ask you guys , what do you think ?

Is AlQaeda really Exist as it is portray in media. An Extremist Islamic Group have ideology to kill all the Americans,European and so on smile

or it is a fake self created funded organization by the Zionist group to make their dirty plans accomplished to spread NWO , remove religion from the globe and put Secular state all around , make all of us slave in Debt, bankrupt the nations and so on

what is your take on this node ?

1. Arthur Fontes profile image75
      Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Does fawwad hussaini really exist.  Only on hubpages for less then two days no hubs and a question like this.  Why out of the entire internet did you decide to place this question here??

2. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really? yikes

(of course they exist)

3. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It does exist, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a blind fool

4. MikeNV profile image67
      MikeNVposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you want to sell a war, you have to have an enemy or you have to create an enemy.  Either way the NWO agenda continues.

5. AdsenseStrategies profile image62
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. AdsenseStrategies profile image62

Sigh.

OK, man, let's try this again.

You present two alternatives. But this is not necessarily the right way to phrase the question.

There is a third alternative, ie., that you may be (partially, in some sense) right about your first assertion, and INSANE to believe your second one.

Al Qaeda does not exist "as portrayed in the media" because the media does a crap job of portraying most things. The media only reports stories to do with Muslims when there is some sort of violence or religious controversy involved... which is total BS, and a skewed representation of Muslim people, 99 percent of whom are no more violent than anyone else, on average.

The media ALSO does a crap job of representing America and Americans, however. Most Americans do not live in Beverley Hills, are not cops, or blonde goddesses. But to watch the media that's what you'd think.

HOWEVER, the reason that the media presents the world in these black-and-white terms has nothing to do with Zionism. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

It is also insulting. Yes, the Israel Lobby in the US is far too powerful. Yes, the invasion of Iraq was a crime against humanity, but you'll forgive me for saying so, but you sound like an idiot talking about a Zionist Conspiracy...

The truth is much worse. Yes, there are powerful interests who would like to dominate the Middle-East, and who do dominate the media, but they have no religion, race, creed, or ethnic identification. Trust me. Their god is "self".

1. fawwad hussaini profile image60
        fawwad hussainiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

@ Adsense :
        Dude, i hate these zionist and freemason because they have evil plans and they are the real cause of all mishapes around.
        you think it has nothing to do with zionist , wrong it is zionist ideology or free meason long term plan.

as you said Their god is "Self"  i want to revise it
        their god is LUCIFER , AntiChrist... they are those who practice KABALA.
        they can go for anything to open stargates, they believe in cross dimensional talks
        what more you can expect from them !!!!

1. rhamson profile image71
          rhamsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you give the US too much of a moral reason for our involvement.  This is a capitalist system over here and the almighty dollar rules the roost.  The oil is what is at stake for us and that is the reason why we place so much value in the conflicts.

The jewish lobby runs our politicians and therefore they are helpless in turning their backs on their masters.

Until there is an understanding of the oil and our access to it Israel will be on the back burner for us.  If Israel attacks Iran or some other country in a major scale war there might be a weakening of the alliance.  The terrorists are hoping this could be a possible scenario.

7. Danny R Hand profile image60
      Danny R Handposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Of course it exists! And we should fight them until they are crushed out of existance. Their ideology is to immbedded to even think they would compromise. Having said that, unless our country is willing to take an honest look at why that hate us, not Israel, US. Then crushed or not we will face the problem again.   A word of advice. Don't be a hater. The world has enough problems.

1. rhamson profile image71
        rhamsonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately you wish to make a distinction they are unwilling to make.  That is the separation of Israel and the US.  We are locked in a political alliance because of the Jewish lobby that trades favor and money with our politicians. The terrrorists have a valid point about the US backing Israel and has for the past fifty plus years.

Unfortunately for the terrorists this is looked at as a holy alliance and not the political monetary alliance it is. Until both sides begin to understand this there can be no peace.

8. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes they exist and yes they are nothing more than extremist Muslims that have decided to cast the west as an enemy of Islam in order to increase their followers and amass power onto themselves. It's a sick organization that hates freedom and abuses women all in the name of their god. Until Muslims see this for themselves and cast them out the west will be forced to continue killing them along with the innocent bystanders they hide behind!

Zionism is a separate issue but these Muslim extremists are liking Zionism to the west to further their cause. If the Muslims and Palestinians really want to further their cause, they need to forge more economic ties with the west and promote more freedom within their borders. Money is power and as long as Muslim countries remain war torn and poor, they will never have the political power necessary to achieve their goals!

2. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 14 years ago

Bait.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image75
      Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL I have been watching this thread all day and no one is biting...

2. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No kidding.

3. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 14 years ago

nibble... nible nibble... no!!

I will resist!!!

4. apricot profile image66
    apricotposted 14 years ago

Hi Fawwad hussaini!  I'm not going to be very popular for saying this but I've got to say what I think - I'm inclined to agree with you (although, I realise you didn't declare an opinion either way).  I don't think Alqaeda exists - at least not in the way the media portrays them.

1. profile image0
      1. AdsenseStrategies profile image62

Don't tempt me into this conversation, I'm going to miss my bus! big_smile (this is a yellow m&m of course....)

1. profile image0
  5. donotfear profile image85
    donotfearposted 14 years ago

Yes it exists.  If it doesn't, I'm 100.

6. fawwad hussaini profile image60

wooohh great to see such reply

@Arthur Fontes :
    Dude your doubt on my exsistance may be right : )
    since i just join two days back , i did reply to some post there but true no hubs yet. since didnt get topic or enought time to write.

@apricot :
    Right man, i mean the same , It is not what is portray in the media. it is a self created or promoted organization to fulfill lusty and totally henious plans.
    under the cover of  "War Against Terrorism"

@MikeNV
    viry nice comment dude. i agree with created one part.

7. fawwad hussaini profile image60

I posted this question to know how many guys still Believe in the false created drama.

9/11 was an inside job , there are proves for that
    do watch documentries like loose change , Farenheit 9 11 and so on. there are many proves that dictates it was an inside job. smile

1. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lololololololololololololhahahahahahahalolololololo

Meds! Man, meds.

8. AdsenseStrategies profile image62
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

Those people "inclined to agree" with this gentleman might want to consider what it means to use phrases like "Zionist group" "dirty" and "enslave the world" all in one paragraph.

Al Qaeda does not exist in the sense of being a tightly-organized body, but it exists as an ideology, therefore it exists in the sense that it moves people to take real actions in the real world... which is all that counts, in the end.

This gentleman, however, is using anti-Semitic language under the radar. Now, don't get me wrong, I am no fan of most Israeli government policies, and think the Palestinians get a raw deal, to put it mildly, but talking about Zionist plots will win you no sympathy in this corner (good thing I have to go out this morning...)

9. fawwad hussaini profile image60

@cosette :
    I didnt say they dont exist. smile i said these are self created toys to play around.
    Do one thing search out adam gadahn ? so, called Alqaida spokeperson...  He is a Jew LOL

@AdsenseStrategies
    well dude if you dont agree its fine smile
    you talk about ideology ? what is this all about ? where did you hear this from .... ALL ZIONIST MEDIA  CNN,BBC,REUTER smile

US Army with NATO forces failed to capture Single Person OSAMA BIN LADEN. hahaaha awesome

fact is that they are using OSAMA and ALQaida as a VISA to enter or invade Muslim world.

1. 321gofish profile image60
      321gofishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I guess constantly being on the run, living with fear, climbing mountains and hiding out in caves is pretty "hahaaha awesome".

10. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 14 years ago

...From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. ... Underwear will be worn on the outside..."
    - Woody Allen

...makes as much sense as the rest of this thread.

11. apricot profile image66

Hi Fawwad Hussaini!  Yes I agree - 'war against terrorism' is simply a cover.  And in the meantime as MikeNV says 'the NWO agenda continues'.  There certainly is a threat but I fear the source is very different to the one we imagine.  Not that I want to frighten people but I can't help feeling we'll be able to defend ourselves better if we know who our real opponent is. 
    That's just my point of view though. 
    Of course, it's a point of view that invites scorn and perhaps I'm a fool to think this but I can live with that. 
    I just can't live with believing something that I know inside is a lie.

12. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 14 years ago

I actually know people who think that there is a Jewish conspiracy to run the world. Apparently shadowy Jewish groups own all the banks, control all the politicians etc etc. These people have all the appearance of sanity and live perfectly normal lives.

What fascinates me is how large pockets of humanity are so well insulated from all the 'normal' processes of defining what is real and what is not. And how easily the entire edifice of western civilization could crumble if enough people lose faith in the central institutions that decide (to the best of their ability and on the available facts) what is in fact true and what is not.

Unreason is as close as the loss of the quality newspapers and the degradation of the world's universities.

Oh, and I forgot to mention reading Hubpage forums.

13. fawwad hussaini profile image60

@ Apricot : thnx dude
    No matter it is Bush or Obama since these all are a puppets.
    they are running or working for same Ideology or work plan that is sketched by their forefathers or master.
    If people research it out , they will get shocked.
    what is this all about and how they are playing around in media, Politics, Economy,Diplomatically heinous

14. apricot profile image66

Yep, once you do the research it's rather shocking what you find out.  In fact, it's better to take it one step at a time because as Aldous Huxley said 'the truth shall make you mad'!  (I may appear reasonably sane but I'm actually quite barking wink).  Actually, for research, one needn't go much further than Huxley's 'Brave New World' or Orwell's '1984' - both euphemistically termed as fiction!smile

15. fawwad hussaini profile image60

yes right smile
    i was searching and reading about these zionist and freemason for about a year and more i read more i find out the Evil behind.

I dont understand why normal people doesnt want to think out of box , why getting media to storm their mind with bullshit.

Do they found poisonous gases from Iraq , weapon of mass destruction !!!
    A multi layer Fort under caves where OSAMA get hide !!!

Ruin the whole countries

16. kkavya profile image58
    kkavyaposted 14 years ago

well, i have seen a documentary called zietgiest and according to that american government has been involved in 9/11 attacks to stay in afganistan for opium yikes

and by 9/11 attacks they got reason to stay there.

I will say al-queda or other terrorist groups does exist and they existed because of rich countries involvement plus some zihadd mentality.

17. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 14 years ago

I read an article in a very respected (non mainstream) magazine a few years ago which said that Al Qaeda did not exist, at least not in the sense that Bush wanted us to believe. I laughed at the time, but now actual events have made me see things differently.

9/11 was an inside job. Surely no-one can doubt this anymore.
    If Al-Qaeda was not behind 9/11 then who was and what was their motive?
    Switch off the TV and think about it for a moment. Look what has happened on the back of 9/11. "The war against terror", Patriot Act, invasion of Iraq ... all to fight an invisible enemy, which can appear in any counrty in the world and thus justify military intervention. 
    If you want to perpetuate war (VERY profitable for the POWER ELITE) what better way than to fight an invisible enemy. The war againt terror is a fictitious war which will can never be won, and will never end - because it was never intended to.

And the worst is, that to protect us from this fictitious, invisible enemy, we are asked to give up our freedoms - and we willigly oblige.

1. kkavya profile image58
      kkavyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol its clear that some greedy peoples and corrupted politicians are playing with blood.
      blood=money

2. fawwad hussaini profile image60
      fawwad hussainiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes this is the fact , people dont believe but that is a fact. they are using ALQAIDA as a "BOGIE MAN" , best product to capture all the resources. and it works in IRAQ , AFGHANISTAN,PAKISTAN,AFRICA and now probing in YEMEN.

18. rhamson profile image71
    rhamsonposted 14 years ago

I think that they do exist and are pawns along with the rest of us in a far grander scheme.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)