jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Necessities for a good life?

1. mdburks profile image60
    mdburksposted 7 years ago

How can we lower the cost of the necessities such as:
    •    housing?
    •    food?
    •    fuels?
    •    transportation?
    •    education?
    But keep the wages at a level where the people can attain the necessities and afford to enjoy life to some degree. This should be done within a family with only one working member.

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I take it you have the answers in your hub, right? wink

mdburksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not Really It was a question or food for thought
      Misha, do you have the FIX?

3. mdburks profile image60

I do have a few thoughts:
    Get red of the FED, Value the dollar on gold again, and take 90 % of the power the congress has aquired back from them; reduse their wadges and their budgets. and have them represent the pople as they are suppose too. and do this legally.

4. amitkumarghosh profile image61
    amitkumarghoshposted 7 years ago

Enough for food, clothing, energy, education and health if one is talking about life. If you add word good, then goodlife requires perspective, values and conviction for a purpose that is unifying

mdburksposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is all included in my thoughts.

5. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

I'll vote for can the congress and a minimum standard of living for the working poor. Along with tighter regulation of all banks and buisness.

6. mdburks profile image60

I know there are people with intelligents out there. I am just trying to give them somethhing to think about. Too get everone to realy around the central problem come up with good ideas and start working to gather to fix this Country.

7. mdburks profile image60

sneakorocksolid said "I'll vote for can the congress and a minimum standard of living for the working poor. Along with tighter regulation of all banks and buisness."

This is part of the plan we have to have tighter regs.

working