jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Super Tuesday II

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

Texas & Ohio: Obama or Hillary?

1. College politico profile image59
      College politicoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Might be split with Hillary winning Ohio and Obama wining Texas. Personally I hope Hillary wins both since thats the best outcome for conservatives and I am a conservative.

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years ago

I think you're right re Texas.  As that is where I am from, I believe Obama is the way the wind is blowing.

I think Obama may actually surprise Hillary in Ohio though.  It would be an upset, but only a minor one.

3. College politico profile image59
    College politicoposted 9 years ago

you might be right. I don't really know. I can only hope that Hillary pulls off both victories.

1. profile image0
      daflaposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I thought you said in another thread that you didn't think Hillary was "the woman" to be President? 

Now that we know that she did pull off both victories, how do you feel?

It's still going to be up to the superdelegates.  Neither one of them can win enough delegates now.

1. College politico profile image59
        College politicoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I absolutely still believe she isn't the right person to be president. I will never want her to be president. I want her and obama to split the vote from now until the convention. I want them to continue attacking each other. This is the best situation that conservatives like myself can hope for.

Yea it probably will come down to the superdelegates. Another good thing for republicans/conservatives.

working