jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

"McCain aide: Palin believed candidacy 'God's plan'": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

This is a joke. Again, Palin has NO POLITICAL SKILLS ABSOLUTELY NONE

1. 0
      Ghost32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol  Fish, I know you really MEAN what you wrote, but I cain't help mahself!  lollollollollollollollollollollol:  I reckon you figger ol' Scott Brown don't got no Palittical Skills neither, huh!  lollollollollollollollol:  Gotta lollollol Git...it...under...control! lol

2. Marquis profile image60
    Marquisposted 6 years ago

She has no political skills? She was a governor of a state. What are you political skill qualifications?

Will what you have to say be a joke?

She is qualified, you are not.

3. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

"McCain aide: Palin believed candidacy 'God's plan'": Yahoo!

What's wrong with that? If you don't believe in God then this woud seem silly to you. But if you do, then it makes perfect sense. But it has no logical connection to her political skills.

4. ledefensetech profile image82
    ledefensetechposted 6 years ago

Hey Madame, don't even try.  Some people are so into their pet political philosophies that they can't see the writing on the wall and resort to petty name calling.  After a century of decline, it seems that the majority of Americans are getting tired of the same old, same old coming from the old tired political class. 

Well that and the Internet allows anyone with a modem and computer to put any kind of nonsense in places like this.  But that's the wonderful thing about freedom.

5. 0
    A Texanposted 6 years ago

That lack of political skills took her farther than you will ever go, so sit back and enjoy the crumbling of the Obama nation.

6. Marquis profile image60
    Marquisposted 6 years ago

Congradulations to newly elected Republican Senator Scott Brown.

Hopefully, he will turn the Commonwealth of Massachusetts around. And thank God the Kennedy epoc is at an end. They have done decades with the slow destruction of one of the most important states in the history of the United States of America.

And to think the Tea Movement was minor-