jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My Fight for Justice

1. 61
    NOT GUILTYposted 6 years ago

I am very new to this and started my own campaign in a fight to clear my name. I was a police officer with over fifteen years service in NSW Australia and I was accused of an assault of a sexual nature on a police recruit. I was found guilty of two counts and not guilty of three from the one event. The jury in my matter found that this woman in fact consented and consent was at some stage withdrawn. I appealed and it was thrown out. I have spent nine years trying to clear my name and I want to get my story out. I have recently completed a four year submission to the Supreme Court and obtained evidence that showed this woman lied. The Crown that was dealing with this evidence forwarded it for an adjudication as to whether this woman had committed perjury. Then my matter was buried and thrown out - now I am still fighting and this is one way - but I need to focus on getting this story right out there. This is a genuine pursuit of innocence and I will not rest until I have cleared my name - and with that I turn to the Hubbers - what would be the best way of getting my story out.
    I also realise that I may offend some readers sadly that is not my intention. I have dealt with genuine victims of sexual assault and will certainly not denigrate those genuine victims who have suffered an horrific trauma - but this one woman has lied and I know with every inch of my being she has lied. I am guilty of being unfaithful - but not of sexual assault. I need your guidance and assistance - as I said this is a genuine pursuit so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, smile Unfortunately, statute of limitations may get in the way of overcoming such a case and sexual predators won't gain much sympathy in societies that frown upon such crimes. sad sorry to bear such bad news. I can only suggest that maybe she will do the same to another.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Write a hub or a group of hubs linked together and do what everyone else and backlink them to the the likes of yousaytoo.com or shetoldme.com.
    I would be wary of writing this woman's name online - you might be better giving her a pseudonym like Carol X.
    I don't know if it will help your case but it will raise public awareness when you get the readership which of course may take some time to come.
    Good luck with it anyway and I am sorry you've been not only accused of something you haven't done, but convicted, ruining your joband maybe your marriage. Some women are lying bitches. Sad but true.

4. 61
    NOT GUILTYposted 6 years ago

Thanks - I wouldn't write her name simply because I am not trying to denigrate anyone and that is probably how it would come across. The most frustrating part of all of this is the submission that I placed forward and the evidence that I provided that showed she lied - to the point where one Crown office wanted advice as to whether she committed perjury - and that went no where. I simply cannot allow this to stand - I fight for my name and that of my children - who were teased and ridiculed at school. So I fight -and continue my fight and will keep placing things on the internet about my struggle - if it saves one person then it will be worth it.