jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (21 posts)

Sarah Palin Debuted Today on Fox News - How Did She Do?

1. easyspeak profile image80
    easyspeakposted 7 years ago

Sarah Palin debuted today on The O'Reily Factor. 

How do you think she did?

http://video.foxnews.com/#/v/3966691/fo … t_id=86923

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

As expected.

P.S. That's not a good thing.

1. earnestshub profile image89
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What a bunch of partisan lies! How do you Americans buy this crap! lol
        The prompting from O'Reilly was so transparent. On Peleosi.. "Do you think she's mad?" (crazy)
        Hilarious! smile

We don't buy it, it comes free with our super-sized combo meal.  It's like a cheap plastic toy only with less substance.

2. creepy profile image60
          creepyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks for your learned input how did we ever become the lone superpower without your advice

1. earnestshub profile image89
            earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

America is a great country. I don't know how it got that way. i guess not too many people like you vote. smile I suppose you are one of those Americans who live in isolation from the rest of the world. smile

1. creepy profile image60

the only thing you wrote that was factual was "America is a great country" the rest not so much

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Plus we stole damn-near the entire country from the Injuns and Mesicans.  Success is easier when you ignore your conscience.

you could always give your part back with interest but i doubt you will

You first TK.  Follow the Patriots lead by giving up scads of real estate without a fight.

not tk but thanks for playing  why would i give my property away i didnt steal it from the "Injuns and Mesicans" i bought mine  you are the one with a guilty conscience

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

She sounded articulate and intelligent she presents a well thought out conservative view. 
    I think she was correct that all the anger directed towards her is actually at the message and she is taking the heat as the messenger.

1. easyspeak profile image80
      easyspeakposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hmmm, I'm pretty sure she made up some words...
      but other than that, I thought she made her views pretty clear.

3. creepy profile image60
    creepyposted 7 years ago

i think the clips of hardball and ed schultz were seen by more people on fox than they ever were on their networks

probablysoihavenoideawhotheirtargetaudienceis

thatdoesnotsurprizeme

4. earnestshub profile image89
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

I'm waiting for the second interview, hoping she will speak in tongues on TV. What a riot!! lol lol lol

thats hilarious you should be a comedian

5. egiv profile image75
    egivposted 7 years ago

Can someone tell Bill O'Reilly and the other clowns at Fox that higher ratings don't mean that they are unbiased, that they tell the truth, or that their ideas are the best.

People watch whatever is entertaining enough to hold their attention. If that is Fox, they will watch it, if it is SNL they will watch it.

The truth is not entertaining to hear. It's boring, long, with lots of gray area, without great exaggerations, superlatives and one-liners. If it were so entertaining, everyone would read the Wall Street Journal, Foreign Affairs, and the Economist, but they don't.

I almost feel sorry for Sarah Palin sometimes after she is continually ripped to shreds, but then I remember that she is not just an average soccer mom minding her own business, she is pushing her ignorant, ill-informed and, frankly, dangerous views on Americans (and indirectly the rest of the world).

working