jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

The path to hell is paved with good intentions!

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

Which means you need to act, not just sympathize.

Will you contribute towards Haiti  calamity relief?

1. egiv profile image74
      egivposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I do, it will be to help the Haitians in need, not because I am afraid of going to hell.

1. JBeadle profile image79
        JBeadleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seems like according to Pat Robertson, contribution could get you to hell... since Haiti made a deal with the devil.  I wonder where that meeting took place?  Was it signed in blood?  Did they kill a goat?  Wouldn't it be a huge historical event, Satan on earth negotiating with slaves?  I like the part after Pat says they got the OK from the devil, he adds, "True Story".  Isn't lying a sin?  A blessing in disguise?  For who Pat?  For who?  I wish I could give more but couldn't.  Sadly, my junk box is full of requests for aid and I have a feeling not many are genuine.  Best place to give is to go to the Red Cross online or call their hotline.  Makes me sick to think how swindlers make money on these catastrophes.

2. Alessia Amnesia profile image61
      Alessia Amnesiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Umm... I don't even know where Haiti is, although I DID donate some lunch money to it on MyYearBook.

Oh, and your title makes no sense. Saying that the path to hell is paved with good intentions and then asking us to help Haiti is like saying if we help Haiti, which is a good intention, we are going to hell.

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Working right now with some online friends to raise some funds for shelterbox.com so that they can help for halti.

3. bgpappa profile image85
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

You should donate because the Hatian people now are in hell, not because you trying to stay out.

4. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago