"Gates: Military FAILS TO SPOT danger within ranks": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100115/ap_ … gon_review

This has been a serious problem since ABC's Bob Woodruff was seriously injured in a roadside bomb attack in Taji, Iraq. The military has "failed to spot" many things, including former Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan's obvious mental instability.

2. mikelong profile image82
    mikelongposted 6 years ago

The military itself causes mental instability in large percentages of its ranks...if not all...

No one who enters the military leaves untouched, regardless of war or peacetime service...

I never served overseas, but I've served my share of suicide watches......and watched what alcohol and other vices cause to servicemen and women....

If one is targeted by his or her peers in any way.....I've seen what many people do when they are singled out negatively....

But, if one (gov't) wishes to keep its people afeared of Muslims on a whole, and continually suspicious from within (enabling greater reach of gov't into private lives) than the Major Hasan ending to this story is exactly what is demanded..

I call it Operation Keep Fear Alive....the unofficial offspring of Operation Northwoods...the real deal