Should money be a consideration when saving young women from Cancer

1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

The Irish Minister for Health has been forced to do a U-Turn in relation to her refusal to provide cervical cancer vaccine for young women on a national roll-out system, the Minister says that she could not roll out the system last year as it was too expensive (16 million Euro/now 3 million?), this at a time when the Irish Government has provided 50 Billion to bail out corrupt bankers and property speculators (and that bill may reach 100 Billion).......

2. Red_Hot_Dave profile image77
    Red_Hot_Daveposted 6 years ago

I think money should be no object when saving young women, but I've read a lot about this drug and it's not as effective as people seem to think.

3. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

I have also read alot about the drug and as you say there are many questions left floating about, it is suggested that several women will be saved from cervical cancer if vaccinated, I dont know to be honest but I just think that if it is effective it should not be refused simply because people cant afford it or because the Govt would rather bail out corrupt bankers with our money......