jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

Is Simon Cowell every womens dream

1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Simon Cowell appears to be every womens dream is that really true..or is it just American Idol spin....

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No, he might criticize me when I sing, LOL< I love singing and I will sure get a betings form HIM hehe

2. Mama Sez profile image80
      Mama Sezposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't dream of him, hahaha.  I like his style though.

3. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

GOD NO! I wish I could wipe my brain clean of that hideous man

4. JBeadle profile image69
      JBeadleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The guy is full of himself... which some women like but others might not.  He's good looking enough and filthy stinking rich which not too many women mind probably.  He's painfully honest about his opinions on Idol and honesty is a good thing.  Now and then I think he is a tad dishonest when he doesn't like a singer, and will say they were horrible when they were not.  He likes his ego stroke but that is par for the guy course.  If that show didn't have Simon they need someone equally harsh, otherwise a lot of so-so singers will think they are the next Rhianna.  Now and then he's over the top insensitive.  Overall, he seems like a good guy.

5. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So, there an alot of women I would be saddened for or about. And, even request they increase their standards over that of a mole or gopher. lol lol

2. theirishobserver. profile image61

Prettydarkhorse I am sure your singing is fine and he would probably say, "I like your personality, I like the way you look, I think you could be in the final"smile

hehehe, he might say, You know what, did you sing at all, or you were talking to us, hehe

3. theirishobserver. profile image61

MAMA Sez, as Randy would say "Whats goin on Bab"smile

4. theirishobserver. profile image61

did you watch American idol this week, some pretty mad contestants.....scary

some are weirds, yes to our standards, but sometimes being weird is just our classification, they can have their own way of expression like costumes which are outrageous to us and not normal, but then thats their fashion too, LOL

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Some of them have obviously never heard themselves.

5. TheGlassSpider profile image80
    TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago

I'm not a huge fan of American Idol...but I have to say I really like Simon Cowell. The world needs more people who are willing to speak their minds, NOT be PC, and finally tell some of those poor sods whose friends have been too afraid to that they suck.

Even if he wasn't a hottie...I'd love his personality. When he gives someone a compliment, it's valuable because people actually have  be worthy of it. In a world where "everybody's a winner," it's nice to see someone say, "Uhh....No, really, you're a loser...I'm sure you can do something else."

lol

6. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I'm not attracted to guys in Baby Gap t-shirts.

7. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

wow, more like their nightmare I would imagine.....the mooola might excite them though. lol

8. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

Are you serious?

9. theirishobserver. profile image61

well mixed feelings there about Simon, personally I think he can say what he likes because he has the money, and what was that spanking all about from the woman judge....stop that...

working