jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Why Do Women Committ Sexual Crime

1. theirishobserver. profile image59
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

My new Hub is about women committing sexual crime, some good comments and thoughts so I can add them to my hub...

2. theirishobserver. profile image59

I wonder is society conditioned into thinking women dont commit crime

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago

Probably - but I have a feeling bumping up a thread just to promote your latest hub is eventually going to get you banned. Doing it once or twice - OK, but doing it every day?

Click "reply" and you will see this text on the left hand side:

"Please note that forum posts that promote your own Hub will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community!"

1. theirishobserver. profile image59
      theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago in reply to this

My intention is not to promote a Hub but is to create discussion among fellow hubbers about a topic that I think is being pushed down the political agenda.....if people have no understanding of the topic they can read my hub to get that understanding......I am not so small minded as to be creating this thread to promote a hub.....I dont make any money from my Hubs so what is the logic...I honestly dont get it....I suppose its a kind of cyber saddness to be looking for bogey men in every thread.....

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
        Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOLOL

"My new Hub is....."

Just pointing out the rules and warning you that it will get you banned. I don't want an argument over how small minded you are or not. And I certainly do not take kindly to being treated like an idiot. lol lol

4. theirishobserver. profile image59

Mark thanks for your advise, I dont think my comment came across the way it was meant to, honestly thanks, I just dont be thinking the way many might if you know what I mean...I want to share knowledge and have debate and discussion.... smile

5. theirishobserver. profile image59

Is there an unwillingess to discuss this topic in the world today, are we afriad to grasp the reality of what is going on around us

6. MikeNV profile image71
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

Geez... why does anybody commit crime?

Bad people do bad things.

7. jonathanacosta17 profile image60
    jonathanacosta17posted 7 years ago

i'd like to be the victim of a woman's sexual crime. provided that woman would be my wife. big_smile

8. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 7 years ago

We don't commit any crimes.
    We are angels, sent from heavens to lighten up the lives of men.

smile

9. Manly Man profile image60
    Manly Manposted 7 years ago

Where are all these women who commit "sexual crimes?" Strange that I've never run into one. Oh well!

10. theirishobserver. profile image59

Manly Man... I guess we never know when we run into them because so few of them are prosecuted smile

working