jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

This is "sick" but funny... One for the Courts

1. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Saw this on Yahoo today... made me laugh, probably shouldn't have... but it just did.  My Bad.

"A 37-year-old Salt Lake City woman on Tuesday admitted hitting her husband in the head with a hammer three years ago after blindfolding him and promising a "surprise."

Amy Teresa Ricks was charged in 3rd District Court with second-degree felony attempted murder for the May 4, 2007, attack."

Hey honey I have a surprise for you... first I need to blind fold you.  Then WHACK she smacks him in the head with a hammer.  Talk about controlling rage... for the moment.

1. pddm67 profile image79
      pddm67posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry, but I need to ask (just curious) - did she say why she did it? Did he do something to her at an earlier time (abuse her, etc.) and this was her pay-back? Or did she just decide this on a whim?

2. marcel285 profile image82
      marcel285posted 6 years ago in reply to this

How is that funny? It is domestic violence. That's if the guy didn't die. Would you think it equally as funny, had the man hit the woman?

2. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

....and you laughed?           neutral

3. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

That is horrible!  Reminds me of a book I once saw.  It was called, "Mama get the hammer!  There is a fly on Papa's head!"  It was a humor book.... guess someone took the idea a little too far.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sadly hmm

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Leave it to the mentally inept to take this pathetic action. The women needs to have her head examined.

Even the poster should consider help too, because there isn't anything funny about it. hmm

5. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

not cool roll

6. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

7. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

man or woman doesn't matter.  What made it funny to me is the person knowingly put on the blindfold.  that's the sick irony.