Where does it end? Does anyone in Washington even care?

1. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

We can all complain.  We can all see the injustice.  But it seems that no matter who we vote for or what laws are passed (Financial Reform) our Politicians are just bought and sold and the people who control the money just walk all over us.

"ALBANY, N.Y. – Employees at Wall Street financial firms collected more than $20 billion in bonuses in 2009, the year after taxpayers bailed out the financial sector amid the economic meltdown, New York state Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said Tuesday. The payouts were about 17 percent higher than the previous year's bonuses."

Here is the source article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100223/ap_ … et_bonuses

I'm sure there will be those of you who think this is great, and these people "earn" this by working hard.  And there will be those who are appalled.

And if the system wants to feed the people at the top the prosperity of the worker... that's nothing new.

But at some point there will be a financial rebellion as the masses are finally driven so far into poverty that they just can't take it any more.

This is a sad reflection on society.  This is why I so Vehemently oppose the Federal Reserve which allows these people to create money out of nothing and control the economy by artificially inflating and deflating the currency.

2. 0
    LegendaryHeroposted 6 years ago

Ron Paul cares.

Its extremely annoying to see stuff like this happen. Something needs to be done, but I don't know how it could.