jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

fox news

1. freddykrueger profile image60
    freddykruegerposted 6 years ago

why is glenn beck such an idiot and a liar?

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL! I guess you're not a fan! So what "lie" are you talking about? The One where he shows Obama saying he only worked with Acorn once 13 years ago... and then we see him talking about how Acorn has been with him his whole career?

I'd say Obama is more of a liar then Beck and you really need to get informed!

2. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

We are talking about Foxnews here, are we not?

2. freddykrueger profile image60
    freddykruegerposted 6 years ago

no how he accused rachel from msnbc of lying but she was only pointing out how glenn beck said cz of the northeast snowstorm there was no global warming .

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well you might be surprised to learn Beck BELIEVES in global warming! I happen to disagree with him though.

What Beck has been pointing out is that the science that has been put forth to "prove" global warming has been manipulated.

Beck if anything believes in the truth, whatever it may be, that's what interests him. Maddow, is a loudmouth lying idiot!

3. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

I didn't realize Glen Beck was Fox news... I thought he was just one guy expressing his opinions?

He's gonna pull in $18 million this year... idiot indeed!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, he pretty much is FOX News.  Fox runs scare stories and glennbeck tries to make money from the resulting "scarin' of the rubes".

It's quite a racket.

4. 0
    chasingcarsposted 6 years ago

Was this a trick question?  He makes money like the phoney, big box Elmer Gantry preachers/priests/imams on radio and television do, by venting their audience's dumb rage against always losing (Civil War, integration, women's rights, and now a black president who doesn't kiss the religious right's butt). Yes, I have seen the light-and it is an Alaskan twit whom Fox News plans to groom with the proper trash talk and talking points from the right. Who needs substance when they have God and the US Defense Department on their side?