jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

What kind of "eye-opening" experience would it be...

1. manlypoetryman profile image74
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

to be a high-level American Political Leader for a day? (with an inside track to what's really going on) I imagine you'd be in for some real "eye-openers"...for sure.

I'd go read some of the Alien sighting reports...hmm for one thing!

1. pddm67 profile image61
      pddm67posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too smile

Eye-opener to say the least! I'd like to know exactly WHAT they are keeping from the rest of us cause I know there's plenty yikes  I'd probably head for the alien stuff first and then make my way through the rest.

Question - If it was for just one day and you read all the top secret stuff and then had to go back to your regular life the next day - do you think they'd let you live after knowing all the stuff you now know?

manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Answer: Nu-uh...no way!

2. Sab Oh profile image60
        Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"I'd like to know exactly WHAT they are keeping from the rest of us cause I know there's plenty"

If you don't know, how do you know it's plenty?

2. calpol25 profile image75
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

Over here in england we have something called the OSA or the official secrets act, I should think you would be made to sign it that way you could go back to your life but you could not talk about what you seen or its prison etc

I believe that!

1. pddm67 profile image61
        pddm67posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let's say you signed the OSA and agreed not to talk about what you saw/read/heard, the question now becomes - after seeing some pretty weird or improtant stuff, WOULD you be able to keep quiet? COULD you go through the rest of your life and NOT tell someone what you saw/read/heard?

I know I couldn't keep that kind of info to myself - I'd have to tell SOMEONE.

They'd kill me in a heartbeat!

I'd be a goner for sure...as well!

working