jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Received Email response from My Congressman-Mike Ross

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

While my faith last been lost is almost all politicians and I have spoken about that, there is one that has been good about meeting with his constituents here in Arkansas. Mike Ross is a Democrat Congressman, (leader of the Blue Dogs), I am in his District and after sending an email yesterday to his office, I received a response this morning.
    I was pleased to see he supports the wishes of those in this area. Mostly, that he did respond. Whether it was his secretary or an Aide, I got the response and it addressed the issues I asked!!!
    I have emailed others in this State and they never even responded...not even with an automated response that the email was received.
    So, in fairness to my Congressman Mike Ross...He is listening.

2. manlypoetryman profile image71
    manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago

Well...at least one of 'em figured out who they are working for! hmm

3. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I agree with Manlypoetryman to many of them forget. good for you Michael

4. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

My Congressman was Mark Foley...

But you're right, there are some out there who are willing to listen. Good to see you received a response from one of them.

5. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Since I have been as critical as a lot of people on politicians, it was only fair on my part to say something good about "one politician" who seems to be listening to his constituents.

6. donotfear profile image89
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

From a fellow Arkansan, I appreciate that. Good to know.

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was gladly surprised I got the response.  He is from an area next to where I grew up. He should understand what people in southwest and south central Arkansas are going through.

1. JON EWALL profile image52
        JON EWALLposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ON A ISSUE , I  e-mail as many as I can to voice my concerns and in most cases,I do get a reply (it's a form letter ) . Some seem direct, others are the party talking points.
        The important thing is that they are contacted.
        Use keywords  senate or house of representatives

It takes time but I can concentrate on key members of both parties.
        I SET UP A DUMMY COMPOSE with info and then click and paste info on their form.  speeds the process
        The key is to research their zip codes and that's easy just by checking their office address.

7. JON EWALL profile image52
    JON EWALLposted 6 years ago

On Saturday 3/20/10 EXCLUSIVLY on Fox News cable at 10:00am to 12:00 ET time NO OTHER PLACE BUT FOX NEWS

A special '' LIVE AND UNCUT '' direct from Washington , hosted by Neil Cavuto.

Members of both parties will be interviewed.

Try not to miss the program, it's for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Conservatives, Liberals and all Americans.
    I don't believe I missed anyone.
    Looking forward to comments.