jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

Are you quiet, use cash, close your curtains? You’re a terrorist!

1. sannyasinman profile image61
    sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago

Be a good citizen, spy on your neighbours, and report them anonymously to the police. Remind you of anything? Nazi Germany perhaps? This is an actual government radio broadcast in the UK . . .

http://www.youtube.com/v/GIAFHjL3ZMg&am … ;fs=1&

What do you think?

1. shar-shar profile image58
      shar-sharposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is a fookin disgrace ,but i have lost faith in those that are suposedly running our countrie a very long time ago .infact i dont think i have ever had faith ,just the older i get i gather more evidence in my mind that i have always been right .
      the goverment are selfish greedy piss heads who think its one big joke ruining peoples lives ,leading us to belive that there words are gospel and are in our best interests when truth is the only people who could truly belive that must be brain washed already and lost all abilty to think and see clearly .we need a serious re think ,the end is drawing near ......

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Scary !!
      I won't be going to UK for a while then !! mad

1. tony0724 profile image60
        tony0724posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Really a shame too ! I like alot of English bands ! sad

1. tantrum profile image60

I do too! And have some friends there. sad

2. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

I guess Osama Bin Laden has won. As the lifestyles of all of us westerners are completely altered. Now using terrorism as an excuse for the police state mentality. But I got an Idea. How about keeping an eye on Muslims and Mosque ? Oh but that is profiling ! Well guess what they have earned it !

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

I'm taking notes...

I have to remember to:

Be outgoing and friendly with my neighbors.
    Leave my curtains open so people can see in.
    Pay with traceable sources, so people know how to find me.

What else?

come on now don't leave me hanging, I don't want anyone to be able to figure out I'm a terrorist...

lol roll lol

1. tony0724 profile image60
      tony0724posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Walk around naked to ! Soeveryone knows you don't have a bomb strapped on ya ! smile

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
        Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did that already, they sent me to 'the happy home'...  roll

They said it was a small threat, but one they didn't want just out there for anyone to see....  big_smile

1. sannyasinman profile image61
          sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

2. tantrum profile image60

Don't walk in the tube with suspicious parcels or bags

4. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

gosh, i have mental disorders that make me avoid direct eye contact,pay with cash, close my curtains and not yell at the telemarketer. i didn't know they were also symptoms of terrorism. what would my mother think?lmao

5. Arthur Fontes profile image92
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

You might be a terrorist Jeff Foxworthy Parody from radioactiveliberty.com

If Janeane Garofalo says you’re a redneck, you might be a terrorist.

If you’ve ever gone to a park and didn’t hug a tree, you might be a terrorist.

If you don’t think that abortion is a better form of contraception than a condom, you might be a terrorist.

If Paul Begala believes you’re a wimpy, whiny, weasel, you might be a terrorist.

If you’ve ever served your country as a member of the armed forces, you might be a terrorist.

If you’re a guy and have never tea bagged another guy or visa versa, you might be a terrorist.

If you think that 535 lobotomized, white lab rats would have a better grasp on reality than Congress, you might be a terrorist.

If you’ve ever gone into the woods to drink a couple of beers and plink some cans, you might be a terrorist.

If you’ve ever been in a church that didn’t slam America, and it wasn’t because either someone was getting married or died, you might be a terrorist.

If you think Bill Ayers is a terrorist, you might be a terrorist.

If you agree with Robert Frost that good fences make good neighbors, you might be a terrorist.

If you have a four-wheel drive truck parked on your front lawn, you might be a terrorist.

If you think that burning an American flag somehow doesn’t contribute to global warming, you’re just a totally screwed-up moonbat. Oops, how’d that get in there?

If you think government, like spandex clothing, should not come in XXL, you might be a terrorist.

If you don’t think Obama can walk on water while simultaneously reading Open Veins Of Latin America, you might be a terrorist.

If you know your ass from a hole in the ground, no doubt about it, you are a terrorist.

6. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

Apparently all the old people I know are terrorists, auugghhh!!!!!!

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

It was TalkSport announced it. That station makes wind-ups all the time. Don't take it seriously.

working