jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

FOX News Fans - Annoying Commercials!

1. Shepherd's Lamb profile image83
    Shepherd's Lambposted 6 years ago

You know, I like to watch the news.  I tend to watch FOX News due to the masses of Christians that say it is really the only news station that takes both a conservative and Christian point of view.  Lately, I'm sick and tired of seeing the same ADS ALL THE TIME for Tax Masters, Mesothelioma, "Gordon Liddy here...GOLD", etc. etc. etc.  Sometimes I wonder for every hour what gets more air time ~ NEWS or those same, stupid, brain-washing commercials.  I then end up flipping to other news channels, and it's obvious each news station takes a specific angle to their stories.  It's just getting harder to just watch news, even flipping channels, without having to sit through those same, annoying commercials.  Can't they switch up a bit AT LEAST?  Who else is irritated?

1. Danny R Hand profile image60
      Danny R Handposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No offense, but FOX news makes a practice of brainwashing, I don't expect thier commercials to be any different. A suggestion as to your choice of news. PBS is funded through grants and donations, and thier not inclined to spew any corporate or political point of view. Six central, The News Hour with Jim Leher. Also Bill Moyers Journal, and Charlie Rose.

1. Sab Oh profile image61
        Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL! Funded by the government but not inclined to any political point of view! LOL! Surviving on essentially welfare, but not inclined to any political point of view! LOL!

2. SparklingJewel profile image69
        SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...boy are you brainwashed into believing no one brainwashes