jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

political humor...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

"Do you know who will be in charge of health care? The IRS. You thought getting audited was bad? Wait until your next prostate exam." --comedian Jay Leno

2. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

HA HA

Yeah, I knew this. (not really funny . . . )

smile

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
      SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

...the word is 160,000 or 16,000 new IRS workers (i'll have to look that up) will be needed to enforce health care insurance mandates from the bill

hundreds of new bureaucratic offices just to run the program...

the laugh is short...hmm

1. Michael Willis profile image76
        Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He is creating jobs! lol

2. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

I can see it now...IRS refuses to allow to health care until you pass your taxes you might still owe.
      IRS audit for health care use...you have paperwork in order to "Prove" your illness? Audit your medication usage? Any left over medication from previous year must be reported to the IRS.

3. Arthur Fontes profile image91
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

"Well, President Obama, turning up the pressure on Congress to pass this health care reform. In fact, he's telling Democrats, if they don't vote for this bill, he will go out and campaign for them in November." -Jay Leno

No wonder he got all those votes Sunday. lol

4. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 6 years ago

Good one, Arthur!

1. 0
        Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In Russian culture they say that if you are having hiccups that means somebody is talking about you. I am just wondering about President O. Is he having any hiccups lately and how much?

5. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago

all of those jokes are funny because they're true.

i heard the IRS would need 7,000 new workers to administer the new healthcare box on our tax forms.

i used to work for the government and let me tell you, i saw a lot of people sititng on their behinds all day doing nothing. my boss even had a fridge in his office and he would make himself screwdrivers every day! i quit because they couldn't keep me busy and told me "to slow down". can you believe that?! yikes

so, what about all the people who DON'T pay their taxes?

Guess they don't pay for their health care either and get by with it.

working