jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

"Obama issues low-key order on abortions": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100324/ap_ … e_overhaul

RUSH LIMBAUGH is certainly NOT low-key. "We need to run these BASTARDS out of town?" He should be FIRED just like DON IMUS

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I know, right?

2. Padrino profile image59
      Padrinoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fired by whom exactly? I doubt the radio stations that rake in big money from advertising dollars are going to cancel his show. I don't think he will fire himself, so who is going to fire him?

2. defenestratethis profile image60
    defenestratethisposted 6 years ago

The inmates took over the asylum quite some time ago.

3. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Everybody that opposes your viewpoint should be fired.  The Doctor you go to see that is Republican and doesn't agree with you should be fired.  The guy who brews your coffee in the morning who is Republican should be fired.

That's some top notch thinking.

If you don't like someone that's fine... but it's just plain silly to put yourself in a postion where only what you think is "right" should be magically enforced.

I oppose a lot of Democrats and a fair amount of Republicans.

But I'm not the maker of rules.

It's fine to oppose Rush's viewpoint.  But it turns out in America the very reason you can oppose his view is because you have the right to so.  And he has the right to keep hammering on issues that you don't agree with.

It's called Freedom of Speech.  Look into it. It's these very freedoms the people have died for to protect.