jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)

1. Hillwry'swhirl profile image60
    Hillwry'swhirlposted 6 years ago

Good morning US, I'm requesting the entire country to come and vote for Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton for the presidential nomination campaign draws near, she's been there failed but well prepared for a new and fresh beginning, Hillary's whirl is sweeping across US, do not remain behind.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

God forbid.

2. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Honestly, I have very little respect for her. She stayed with a man who cheated on her numerous times. She isn't a good role model for women or girls and a president, of any gender, should be a good role model for everyone. True, I don't know the entire situation between Bill and Hilary, but I would have preferred to see her stand up for herself, rather than sit quietly by and allow it to happen. Don't get me wrong though, Bill was a good president. Hilary just isn't the sort of woman I'd want any young girl to look up to.

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hold on a second!!

He did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

1. Joni Douglas profile image85
          Joni Douglasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Doesn't that depend on what your definition of IS is?

2. LaVieja profile image61
    LaViejaposted 6 years ago

You are kidding?!! I look forward to seeing it happen - she certainly doesn't give up does she? Good Luck!

3. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

We all just voted a year ago. why on earth is she putting herself out there now?

Does she know something we don't?

4. flread45 profile image83
    flread45posted 6 years ago

Not a chance

5. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol lol

6. Writer David profile image78
    Writer Davidposted 6 years ago

Personally, I think Hillary is just waiting for an opportunity to resign as Sec. of State.  She is constrained, isolated in her present position. She will never give up the idea of becoming president...never.  But, the only way I see it happening is if President Obama continues to sink in the polls.  If he sinks below 40% approval, I sense Hillary will create a "disagreement on principle" of an issue.  She will then resign and "save" the Democratic Party.  If the Republican base wasn't engergized enough, let Hillary win the Democratic nomination.  Republicans will be a Defcon 1.

1. 0
      Madame Xposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very astute smile

7. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Personally, I couldn't vote for her, she dresses all wrong. lol

8. jorrddann profile image61
    jorrddannposted 6 years ago

I couldn't vote for her, I want a woman who makes it on her own!

9. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't vote for her. She's always given me this.. Manchurian Candidate vibe. If you know what I mean. big_smile

1. 0
      LegendaryHeroposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't either, I've always had this feeling that she was power-hungry for some reason.