jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

More from the media psych-ops team

1. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

"The Seattle Times reported today on another horrible political attack. The Times claimed that liberal democrat Rep. Steve Driehaus had a rock thrown though his office window:

Protesters have been demonstrating at Driehaus’ Ohio home, said Tim Mulvey, a spokesman for the anti-abortion Democrat who joined Stupak in voting for the health bill. A rock was thrown through the window of Driehaus’ Cincinnati office Sunday, and a death threat was phoned in to his Washington office a day later, Mulvey said.

“It’s getting out of hand,” Mulvey said.

As Glenn Reynolds noted… Rep. Driehaus’ office is in the Carew Tower in Cincinnati...

…On the 30th floor."

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/20 … 0th-floor/

1. Sab Oh profile image59
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I suppose if there was another building nearby it might be possible to throw it from one window to another. Still, a pretty accurate shot!

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Yep, I heard about that on talk radio a few days back--the day you opened this thread, most likely. 

As my wife commented (in the middle of a laughing fit), "If that really did happen--if someone from "our side" can peg a rock accurately through a window on the 30th floor--then "they" don't have a chance!"

She has a point.

Also hope the mythical rock wasn't a chunk of limestone.  If white, obviously, it would have to be a "racist rock" as well!  lol

3. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

The 30th floor?? Must have been a professional baseball pitcher!

4. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

"Your side" accusing the other side of psych-ops is a psych-ops in itself!

1. 0
      Ghost32posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, LoveMyChris, you're absolutely right.  Isn't it nice to know that in this country that favors equality and fights for freedom...we actually have capable warriors on BOTH sides of the conflict?  big_smile

1. 0
        Madame Xposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hear, hear smile

2. BDazzler profile image84
      BDazzlerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah, yes I see you think you are very clever  ... but "your side" accusing "my side" of accusing "your side" of psych-ops is even MORE psych-ops ... HA! tongue

1. 0
        Madame Xposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hee hee smile

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Madam X and Ghost, go read my forum about my experience with Obamacare!