jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

What is your pet peeve?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I really don't-- I just have a dog.

2. DevLin profile image59
    DevLinposted 7 years ago

Not being able to have pets

3. Rochelle Frank profile image88

Are there apartment owners who don't allow residents to have pet peeves?

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

My pet peeve is dog hairs in me crotch. 4 dogs like to rumble on me bed and I sleep in the raw. I know, TMI.

5. Rochelle Frank profile image88

OK-- but I didn't start this-- the original poster took the question down. I need to change my photo, scares too many people away.

1. goldenpath profile image81
      goldenpathposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No!  Your photo is among the most genuine here.  More "true" colors are what's sorely needed here in order to more fully become a community of the common foundation of the love of writing. Smile! smile

6. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

My kids eating a chocolate bar that I've hidden for my own special purpose and satisfaction.  I tell you, evil comes in all sizes and shapes - my children! sad

Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Goldenpath-- have you ever tried Lindt Dark Chocolate with CHILI? It is my favorite because most people won't touch it (only because it sounds wierd) I don't try to get them to change their views-- it is my favorite, and all mine.

7. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

I took my photo down because I feel fat.  I almost needed a wide angle lens to capture the mug shot.  I should probably stick it back up.

Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You looked a little too serious and tall in your original. The goatee is good. smile

8. green tea-cher profile image60
    green tea-cherposted 7 years ago

people throwing paper wrappers and empty containers out of their vehicles and recreational vehicles and leaving a mess behind for someone else to clean up.

1. Ohma profile image79
      Ohmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That and people who can not see the huge waste cans in front of the stores and throw their garbage down 2 feet away from it.

9. lorlie6 profile image87
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

I was just today a victim of my pet peeve.  I was in a quiet, sort of chi-chi bookshop when I heard a woman begin talking.  I couldn't help hearing her as her speaking voice did not indicate a customer/retailer relationship, but instead, the rising and fevered pitch of some idiot on a cell phone. 
    Sorry, I got a bit carried away there.
    I HATE people who do that!!!
    I need to take a deep breath.
    Aaahhhh.
    Better now.
    Thanks.
    lol

working