jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

President Ordered Murder of Young Mother

1. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Sinn Fein President, Gerry Adams, has been accused in a new book of ordering the murder of a young mother of ten children. The allegations are made by his close friend and now deceased former comrade Brendan 'Darkie' Hughes. The interviews with Darkie Hughes were carried out by Irish Writer and journalist Ed Moloney who has now published his new book. Gerry Adams has been a regular visitor to the White House as he is the President of Sinn Fein (political wing of IRA terrorist group who are now involved in the Northern Ireland peace process).

1. politicsdaylee profile image60
      politicsdayleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow I didn't  know that

2. theirishobserver. profile image60

Should Adams be allowed back into America - remembering that he himself admitted last year that he had concealed the activities of two active peadophiles in his own family for decades.

1. politicsdaylee profile image60
      politicsdayleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If he did all that he needs to go on somewhere else.

3. theirishobserver. profile image60

politicsdaylee - he has admitted that he concealed the activities of two child abusers for decades - he is denying that he ordered the murder of this young woman - however - it is one of his closest friends and fellow 'political' activists that has told the story smile

4. theirishobserver. profile image60

Gerry Adams brother Liam is presently facing extradition from the Irish Republic for the alleged rape of his daughter Aine when she was a toddler - Gerry Adams has admitted that he knew about this for over a decade but did not inform the authorities.

5. profile image0
    chasingcarsposted 7 years ago

And, of course, you didn't mean to imply that the president in question was Obama.

1. Origin profile image58
      Originposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what I thought at first.. It's one of those tricky titles that makes you think one thing, and it's entirely something different. big_smile

1. Origin profile image58
        Originposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Of course, if I bothered to look at where this post was written...

* All Forums
            * Politics & Social Issues
            * Europe
            * Ireland
            * President Ordered Murder of Young Mother

I would have known, but I didn't. Shame on me. tongue

6. theirishobserver. profile image60

No confusion intended - of course Americans think there is only one President in the world - smile only joking smile this topic is of much more significance here in Ireland than any where else and so I understand any confusion smile

1. JWestCattle profile image60
      JWestCattleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Gerry Adams sounds like a very undesirable individual on every level.  Have representatives of Sinn Fein always been regular visitors to the White House?  I wouldn't know.  And unless he's breaking a rule or law that would prohibit him coming to the US, there's nothing to prevent him coming, we let some really bad dudes come in to our country and speak where they please, live where they please, etc....

working