The American Constitution...

1. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

What does it mean to you?

2. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

At the moment I am disapointed at the lack of civil integrity of the American people, and neglect or understanding of the principals in which The American government was founded.

I am disgusted in the way foreign citizens, as well as natural born citizens can use our government to be free, but will not uphold our Constitution to keep it that way. 

I am concerned with the notion that not doing so will lead to a fallen government because the people who live here wont do thier duties to keep it that way.

I am unnerved because one person says,  God Bless our soldiers for helping keep the peace in a war that was never officially declared (Bush again) while another citizen says, how can you say that, but never lift a finger to understand our country, but let the soldiers go without doing our part at home to help stop what is going on.  Instead you say, it will never work, or stupid idiological things like, you can't change our minds or you can't convince people etc. 

You know, cause you are too damb lazy or spoiled and would rather let our country fall, and then move on and destroy another country?  WTF!