jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Americans sign petition to repeal the First Amendment

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

Would you sign the petition.

Mark Dice asks people on the street to sign a petition repealing the first ammendment.

Do you think anyone signed it?

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image75
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By far the saddest thing about this is the fact that most people pay next to no attention to anything whatsoever to do with the political process (and not just in America). For many it is just an add-on to their daily lives. Which it isn't. It makes me cringe when I think, not only of those who died in Normandy and the Pacific, but those who risked life and liberty fighting for civil rights, the right to vote, etc. And that includes people like Washington. I hate to say it, but we are SPOILT, beyond belief.

2. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

a petition to repeal the first amendment? um since that is what America is all about, no.

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

If you really want a laugh ask your family and friends if they support ending woman's suffrage.

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

My off grid bandwidth limitations make me hesitatnt to watch the video, but I've no doubt lots of people did indeed sign the petition.  And I get the point about ending woman's suffrage.

Not sure if it's worth a good laugh, though...or a good cry.

4. Evan G Rogers profile image83
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

it's always amazing. Everyone talks about how awesome democracy is, but when something like this comes around, everyone says "how stupid these people are!"

Why do these idiots have an equal voice in politics as ... people who can ask what the hell it is that they're assigning their voice to?

Read "Democracy: the god that failed" by Hoppe