jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

ICE Work

1. Sab Oh profile image59
    Sab Ohposted 6 years ago

Operation "In Plain Sight" Thursday morning saw more than 800 law enforcement officers break up a massive human smuggling ring in Arizona that stretched to various states across the nation. It was the largest coordinated action ever led by ICE.

Well done.

1. JON EWALL profile image49
      JON EWALLposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sab Oh
      On Sunday 5/17/10 , I watched a show called Newsmaker Sunday on a Fox channel. The moderator was interviewing Mr. Matt Allen, the ICE director stationed in Phoenix Arizona.
      He was asked about the governments actions in cooperation with local police when illegals are found. Mr. Allen couldn't give the moderator a straight answer ,what he did was spin the questions.
      From what I got out of the conversation was that ICE will take control of the illegal and decide what actions the government will take.
      1 Deportation back to the country of origin
      2.Release them back into society
      Think about it
      With these actions we can see why the illegals keep coming back across the border. It is unbelievable that there is no punishment for breaking the law.
      Our government is not protecting it's citizens or it's borders.

1. Sab Oh profile image59
        Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Shirking their primary responsibility

2. prey profile image80
    preyposted 6 years ago

From up here in Canada, Canadians are the minority,and for many more reasons our Country in my opinion has no patriotism at all, it embarrasses me.  I want to move back down south again

Hey Sab, Hi Jon [kim]