I will never ditz Rolling Stone again....(for some things anyway ! )

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

the clarity is great in his explanation...what is your input here???

how does this fit into the Constitution...or not???

It is both, liberal and conservative elites dumping on "the little people"...  sad

2. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

...the next bubble of 600 trillion...worldwide???

get over your conservative perspective hang-up and read what they have to say...

Harvard going under...

Larry Summers, currently director of the White House National Economic Council, called for an aggressive investment strategy in which Harvard' endowment fund engaged in risky strategies, including derivative strategies that have burdened the nation's largest university endowment with billions of dollars in toxic assets....

and other info in this article...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi … eId=143057

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

the writing and reporting is generally very concise and informative, straight up. I've read it on and off since I was a teenager and appreciate their approach.

matt taibbi's report was more revealing than you're going to hear on any news media and yet it was fair and not hyped to bend a certain way. it bends however it bends, in this case both ways.

thanks for posting that link, the first one. it really is worth listening to not to prove anything other than what he finds, 'hey, this is what I found out while investigating this article.'  too often, we go to an article wanting it to bend the way we want it to.

bottom line, it's all the same, money, power, control.