jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

political funny for the day...

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

"It's awful hard to get people interested in corruption unless they can get some of it." --humorist Will Rogers (1879-1935)

where is Will when we need him? smile

1. JOE BARNETT profile image61
      JOE BARNETTposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well the republicans are ones to quickly enjoy corruption, and i mean very bad stuff. reagan and the iran contra affair(sold crack on the streets of the u.s. and got caught,jeb bush cleaning out texas banks,old burglary boy nixon and the list goes on.

they have perfected this system.rule#1 rob and steal from the people the country,someother country or anyone we can till caught then try as hard as possible to blame it on the new guy. rule#2 if rule #1 doesn't work then, say the new guy had an affair behind his wifes back or say the new guy is illegally in office and just continually make up stuff. this will draw attention off us and people are like sheep. wherever we point our finger is where our constituents will look!

2. LarasMama profile image60
    LarasMamaposted 6 years ago

Haha so true... just like when I work in retail and a customer grabs extra money back as if I plan to steal it. I always say, "I'm not going to jail for less than 20 million!"

3. MikeNV profile image74
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

"well the republicans are ones to quickly enjoy corruption"

And the Democrats take their time to savor corruption?

Blah Blah Blah... Ad Nauseum.

Barny Frank ever hear of him?  Bill Clinton?  Marion Berry?  John Edwards?

Blah blah.

It's just a quote about Politicians in general.