Financial Reform

1. ErictheGator profile image60
    ErictheGatorposted 6 years ago

Do you feel the Too Big to Fail Banks be broke up?

2. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

No as the other smaller banks in the UK had to be bailed out by the taxpayers by billions of Pounds, where as the bigger banks survived the main downfall of the economy. What annoys me the most is the goverment should of let these banks collapse, and be more concerned about saving ordinary peoples jobs where there are no multimillion bonuses attached at the end of every year. Sorry but i had to rant about this I seen too many of my friends lose their jobs at this point.

3. MikeNV profile image76
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

All that needs to be done is enforce existing regulations, repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and let the market forces do their work.

The whole Financial Reform Bill is pure BS.  It's nothing more than a power shift of finances from the people to the Federal Reserve.

As you dig into the proposal it creates a $50 Billion Bailout fun that can be implemented not by the Federal Government but by PRIVATE BANKERS who control the Federal Reserve.

Why are Americans so STUPID?  Why do people have no idea that the Federal Reserve is NOT the Federal Government?  It's Private Bankers and you don't have to even be American to own Stock... so the Federal Reserve Act gave foreigners the ability to control American Politics.

Some might say "Where is your Proof"... to which I would reply it's impossible to prove... the Federal Reserve Set it up that way... it's all private and secret.  And these people control YOUR money!  When they need/want money they just print it.  And they get a 6% return on their private printed money by law.

The legislation even proposes that the regulators be housed inside the Federal Reserve.

The Financial Reform Bill is just populist pandering.  There is no one in Government serious about reform.

Last year there was every opportunity to allow the market to adjust.  It's the kind of adjustment that is necessary for recovery after abolishing the Federal Reserve.

The "Bailout" did nothing more than reward the Investment Bankers for creating the mess.

No real working Americans were bailed out of anything.  All they get is more debt to repay for what?  For nothing!!!

Jobs lost, Debt load increased, no future.