jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

The Truth!...from Veterans Today

1. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

What kind of group protests when their taxes are cut, their freedoms returned and their government starts taking care of its veterans, the environment and begins punishing the thieves that bankrupted America?  What kind of group sat blind for 8 years of wiretapping, high taxes, repressive laws, rigged elections and the most massive economic scandal in American history?  Who would have been silent through America’s own “Third Reich?”  Why are some Americans in the streets protesting gun seizures when there are no proposed laws to control guns, in fact there are more and more states loosening weapons restrictions?  Who would protest that?  Who?  What kind of so-called Americans waits for Israel and Murdoch to tell Beck, Limbaugh, Palin, McCain and Lieberman where to send their army of violent, angry and exceedingly ignorant proto-fascists?

2. alternate poet profile image76
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

Yes - I often wonder what kind of mentality prefers to live in fear and violence when the alternatives are so easy.

As a 'vet' in my own country I am appalled at the use and abuse of military lives in the latest commercial ventures that some call wars.

3. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Me too. Always love yer posts in the forums, lmc. Keep 'em coming.

1. lovemychris profile image79
      lovemychrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you PB!!! This one made me laugh.