jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

The Power of Noah

1. ledefensetech profile image80
    ledefensetechposted 7 years ago

For those of you who were following the story of Noah, here's the most recent update:

1. JWestCattle profile image60
      JWestCattleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You leave me smiling in answer to yours.  Wishing every success to your Noah Foundation!

2. goldenpath profile image80
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

"Bump" up the action!  Good luck and God bless this effort!

3. Doug Hughes profile image61
    Doug Hughesposted 7 years ago

(April 29) -- It took nearly 5,000 years to unearth Noah's Ark -- and just three days for a serious challenge to the legitimacy of the find to emerge.

A former member of the expedition whose sponsors this week claimed to have found the legendary biblical boat buried beneath the snows of Turkey's Mount Ararat says the "discovery" was probably a hoax.

"If the world wants to think this is a wonderful discovery, that's fine," Randall Price, an archaeologist who in 2008 was working with the Chinese-led evangelical team, told The Christian Science Monitor. "My problem is that, in the end, proper analysis may show this to be a hoax and negatively reflect how gullible Christians can be."

4. aka-dj profile image79
    aka-djposted 7 years ago

So what's new? Even if it were 100% conclusively THE Ark, not everyone would believe anyway.

I choose to believe about the Ark, found or NEVER found. My Christianity is not based on the existance of the Ark. It's based on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as it should be.

1. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the point being made is not about arks and resurrections, but more about gullibility. smile

1. aka-dj profile image79
        aka-djposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So you admit to being gullible?

1. Beelzedad profile image61
          Beelzedadposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely, after realizing I've accepted something strictly on belief without any supporting evidence. smile

5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

please make a hub  hmm:

working