What's Your Best Wacky Social Experiment.

1. Raven1001 profile image61
    Raven1001posted 6 years ago

Most of the punishments in present day society are of a physical or finacial nature, imprisonment, executions, traffic tickets, fines etc...
    Periodically in the past shame was an important part of the justice system as well. The Scarlette Letter would probably be the most well known example, or the stocks people would be locked in placed in the center of town.
    So expounding on this theme, a group of my friends came up with the idea to color code people.  Color is such a big issue , why not let it work for us? Example:  take all child molesteres and dye their skin... lets say purple. So everywhere they go people will know what they've done. It's like the sex offender registry that you dont have to have a computer for
    Lets take theifs and make them.... bright yellow.  Drug dealers can be green.   You get the picture
    So here's my wacky social experiment. It may not be feasible or logical, but it is fun.

2. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

ever hear of Cruel and Unusual punishment?  I think this would fall into the unusual department....effective?  maybe....