jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Vodka Eyeballing is a growing trend among UK students

1. CMHypno profile image91
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

It seems that drinking vodka through your eyeballs is a dangerous new trend among UK students, even though it is is very damaging to the health of the eyes. How can destroying your eyesight be regarded as cool?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -buzz.html

1. RKHenry profile image80
      RKHenryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The irony unfolds, because it is the way that they are hyper-extending their neck, which I imagine causes the quick reaction time.  Not the eye socket itself. Idiots and fools.  I imagine they would seriously get drunk quicker if they just poured the shot up their anus, instead.

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Natural selection will take care of this, eventually smile

3. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 6 years ago

I know this isn't supposed to be funny & it's a serious health issue etc .. but man did I laugh ... What idiot dreamed this up? Not to mention that vodka tastes great and why the hell would you want to skip the warm yummy burning sensation?

It reminds me of the line in Love Actually where Liam Neeson's character is worried his stepson could be in his room injecting stuff into his eyeballs ... and it's meant to be ridiculous overstressed parenting.

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a boyfriend once who used to shoot Jack Daniels into his veins. Maybe he thougth this up?
      Its stupid.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

huh????

5. girly_girl09 profile image75
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

whatttttttttt? Not a lot shocks me anymore; this did - congrats! big_smile

I love vodka, but not that much. What is wrong with these idiots?!?

CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't know what's wrong with them.  In the UK booze is quite cheap in Student Union Bars, so its easy enough (and surely more pleasurable) to get drunk by the more traditional method of pouring it down your throat.

1. girly_girl09 profile image75
        girly_girl09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I once got a tiny drop of vodka splattered in my eye and it hurt SO bad! I couldn't imagine purposely pouring it on like that; it's like acid! omg. ouch.

CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ooch sounds painful, hope your eye was ok afterwards girly_girl.  They use alcohol as a preservative and a disinfectant, so there is no way it should be poured anywhere near anyone's eyes

working