jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Trilateral Commission angry over delay in establishing World Govt

1. sannyasinman profile image85
    sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago

Trilateral Commission (TC) members, angry over their failure to establish a world government and the economic crisis they generated, called for war with Iran when they gathered behind closed doors here in Dublin, Ireland May 7-10.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/t … s_222.html

1. Ralph Deeds profile image69
      Ralph Deedsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Trilateral Commission

Are you by any chance a member of the John Birch Society?

Conspiracy theories

The John Birch Society believes that the Trilateral Commission is dedicated to the formation of one world government.[5]. Conservative Democratic congressman from Georgia and second head of the John Birch Society, Larry McDonald, introduced American Legion National Convention Resolution 773 to the House of Representatives calling for a congressional investigation into the Trilateral Commission.

Certain critics, such as Alex Jones, an American paleoconservative of "The Obama Deception" documentary, claim the "Commission constitutes a conspiracy seeking to gain control of the U.S. Government to create a new world order." Mike Thompson, Chairman of the Florida Conservative Union, said: "It puts emphasis on interdependence, which is a nice euphemism for one-world government."

Senator Barry Goldwater wrote in his book With No Apologies: "In my view, the Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical. All this is to be done in the interest of creating a more peaceful, more productive world community. What the Trilateralists truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved. They believe the abundant materialism they propose to create will overwhelm existing differences. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the future."

In his 2008 book "Making Government Work," former South Carolina Senator Ernest Hollings cited the Trilateral Commission as a negative influence on President Carter in his pro free trade and U.S. textile policies.

2. lovemychris profile image79
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

Yes, it's pretty obvious Iran is the next target.

"Another one bites the dust hey hey Another one bites the dust"....
    I don't think so this time.
    I think people are dam sick of the powers that be and their scummy machinations.

The charade is getting old. We can all recite it by now.
    Terror terror muslim arab bad bad bad
    hmmm, almost as catchy as bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran!! smile

3. lovemychris profile image79

I first heard about them in 1980....someone said "Know who runs the world? The Tri-Lateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations."
    My response? "Got a beer?"  hahaha

But it did always stay in the back of my mind, and this person also lead me to read The Illuminati Trilogy, and that was wild!
    Started a reading love affair with Robert Anton Wilson.....who's got some very interesting videos on you tube, btw.

**The Endless Quest for Knowledge**

Leads down some very strange roads.

4. lovemychris profile image79

I just went and listened to some....here he's talking about Conspiracy Theories!!

Robert Anton Wilson on Alex Jones and the NWO