jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

WTF!!!??>>>

1. TMMason profile image72
    TMMasonposted 6 years ago

So neither Holder nor Nappy Napolatano have read the Arizona Law.

That is complete and total incompetance and arrogance.

Are they just trying to blindly start a race war?

Idiots... the entire administration.

This just embodies thier stupidity.

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is that Noddy Holder by any chance? Cos I dont like Slade either!

2. rhamson profile image76
      rhamsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

While I can't understand why two of the most prominant people involved in this controversy haven't read let alone commented on it, I can understand their objection to it.

The police have many legal tools to apprehend and prosecute a perpetrator but the intent for that prosecution is what is at the heart of the issue. The law has many backdoors written into it and this law is just another one in the line.

While the police can't stop anybody they suspect is illegal because it would be profiling they can come up with an excuse in the process such as jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk or any number of other minor infractions along the way.  All of which cover up the profiling statute.

We all have heard of the problems with profiling of black people and I heard many times that someone was pulled over for a DWB (driving while black).

I think that a better way of dealing with this is in order that would not require the fudging of the law to catch illegal immigrant workers.

1. Sab Oh profile image60
        Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"While the police can't stop anybody they suspect is illegal because it would be profiling they can come up with an excuse in the process such as jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk or any number of other minor infractions along the way. "

So if one does not jaywalk, or spit on the sidewalk AND IS NOT HERE ILLEGALLY then no worries, right?

TMMasonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No Sab... thats to simple.

It cannot be right.

2. rhamson profile image76

I guess you are right TK........er Sab Oh. No worries then is there?
          roll

You tell me

1. rhamson profile image76

Not worth the effort with you.

Yeah, that's what I thought...

2. Arthur Fontes profile image90
    Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago

I do not think it matters what Arizona's law says.

I think we are dealing with State vs Central power again.  The agenda calls for the end of any rights reserved to the State.  it is incrementally being attained.

TMMasonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree fully Aurthor... and with states rights, go the individual's also.

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image78
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

So when is everyone's prediction for the next Civil War?

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When the Central Regime decides it is not appropriate for freemen on the land to possess firearms.

2. Daniel Carter profile image91
      Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think that in the 21st century it's called an UNcivil war.

The administration is under the prime directive to move toward a world order government. They can't be bothered with border disputes, it seems. Nor can they be bothered with millions of Americans being preyed upon by money machines, who legally rape us, but have no ethics, unless of course, it has some bearing on this world order government, I suppose.

I think we could do a lot of good for ourselves by just being better neighbors, supporting smaller businesses locally, and getting our financial affairs redistributed to more local, ethical, and secure money businesses. That type of quiet movement could do a lot over a year's time to stablize a lot of our perceived problems, I believe. I noted on the news this morning that Americans have reduced credit card and home equity debt by 12% over the past year. If that number keeps dropping, a MAJOR source of income to the money machines will be lost.

Way to go, America. We are being proactive in some ways.

working