jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Bilderberg Group is not a secret anymore

1. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago

Secret for over 50 years, its very existence denied, never reported in the mainstream press, yet attended by the richest and most powerful people on the planet. Now, perhaps, things are about to change. 

Daniel Estulin is to talk about the Bilderberg Group to the European Parliament on June 1 2010.

http://theflucase.com/index.php?option= … d=64〈=en

This year the Bilderberg conference will be held from the 3rd to the 6th of June in Sitges, Spain

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I wonder what he's going to talk to them about? I mean, aren't the members of the EC not also Bilderbergers - or is it maybe just some of them?
      Is the meeting public?

1. sannyasinman profile image60
        sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't know what he's going to say, but I bet most of the ordinary EU MPs know nothing about the real activities of these power elite indivifduals.

As you know, all of the power elite organisations are compartmentalised, with only the members of the most elite groups being aware of what is really going on.   

So the more publicity he attracts to bring their furtive activities into general awareness the better.

Good deeds have no need of secrecy.

1. IzzyM profile image87
          IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Never a truer line spoken!

2. Instrumentally profile image61
      Instrumentallyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't matter though people are to worried about there hair or there tv shows and not there future. If they can have there tvs, high fructose soda, and pizza there ok with slavery.

1. watchya profile image61
        watchyaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. sannyasinman profile image60
        sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ah, but it does matter. It matters very much.

It is only safe in the sheep pen as long as you trust the farmer. What if the farmer has been lying to you? What if the farmer wants LESS sheep, and you (or your immediate family) are next on the list.

Would it matter then?

1. Instrumentally profile image61
          Instrumentallyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It matters but not too the average person. Because they've been to brainwashed to think for themselves and will never connect the dots well enough to understand what this means for there future.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image72
    Ralph Deedsposted 7 years ago

The Bilderberg Group isn't very high on my list of things to worry about.

1. kephrira profile image60
      kephriraposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know what you mean. "The rich and powerful conspire to control the world" isn't much of a threat. They control it anyway, without even needing to conspire.

3. MikeNV profile image72
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

It reads like a PR piece for Bilderberg.

The reason these groups can exist is due to the ignorance of the masses.

Exposing them won't really change the ignorance as it's doubtful this will get any press coverage.

How many people tune into Congressional Hearings?

It's good to bring the secrecy to light, but ultimately this will just be spin on their behalf.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
      Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Zbigniew Brzezinski Tells the CFR that people are waking up. 
      They have no choice but to try and become mainstream.  Without acceptance who knows what the people might do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDBlABD01U0

4. DevLin profile image60
    DevLinposted 7 years ago

It kinda weirded me out when they let Oprah join

5. sannyasinman profile image60
    sannyasinmanposted 7 years ago

According to Jim Tucker,
    “Bilderberg’s ultimate goal remains unchanged. Turn the UN into a world government with “nation-states” becoming merely geographic references.
    The European Union is to become a single political entity, followed by the “American Union” and, finally, the “Asian-Pacific Union.” The “American Union” is to include the entire Western Hemisphere, including Cuba and other offshore islands.”

This is not a private club where members discuss charitable works and their golf handicaps.

And of course, there will be a spin put on the EU hearing.

Don't listen to mainstream news. Use the Internet for your information, and as always, believe what YOU want to believe, not what you are spoonfed by the mainstream media.

working