jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

David Cameron really a Tory?

1. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Seems like he is already having to remind us that he is actually a Conservative prime minister!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … cerns.html

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

he is the best we have and as we are really in the ****, i suggest that the papers shut up and let him get on with it

1. Don W profile image82
        Don Wposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Instead of a tory, lib dem or labour government. How about just having a solutions-based government that gets the hell on with things and stops fighting over which "ism" is the best.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh look - flying pigs. lol

Damn - I thought I was idealistic. The solution has been the same since the BoE was instigated. Things are just coming to another head. All we can do is hope the inevitable war is further away than last time.

Average salary 25k, average home price 170k, one million unemployed young people and the banks are still in trouble; the currency has nothing to back it, all National assets have been sold and the Government Inc has committed to £900 billion in debt. sad

2. wilbury4 profile image85
    wilbury4posted 6 years ago

Stop the old age pension completely, if they haven’t saved enough to survive, feed them bread and water on a daily basis. Condemn them from using public transport.
    Abolish the police force. We can govern our own local areas, appoint vigilantes, and make our own rules and regulations. We could appoint our own leader; the bravest warrior from the village will dominate.
    Demolish all schools and educational establishments. We can teach our children to make weapons, to fight, to hunt, to kill or be killed!
    Oh yes, cut the cost of the TV license, after all, who will be watching TV in this newly produced society? Who will be broadcasting TV?

Exactly what this Government is doing??? Do you agree??