jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Bilderberg Secret Meetings Forced Into the Open

1. sannyasinman profile image84
    sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago

Now reported in the Times UK, with a spin which makes it seem like a cosy gentlemen’s club, where kind old men have fireside chats, play rounds of golf, and discuss charitable works. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Its very existence vehemently denied for over 50 years, they are now forced into the open by growing public awareness. Don’t believe what you read in the mainstream press. They control it!

Their possible agenda for 2010
    - War with Iran
    - Another swine flu epidemic (probably in June/July 2010)
    - The collapse of the dollar

The hard core of this group is Rockefeller, Kissinger, Perle, Holbrooke, Zoellick, and others.  Would you buy a used car from any of these guys?

Remember - Good deeds have no need of secrecy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 142478.ece

1. Arthur Fontes profile image90
      Arthur Fontesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why always compare thugs like this to us innocent used car salesmen?  LOL  smile

sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, would you have preferred a comparison to estate agents? smile

(You're not an estate agent on Saturdays are you?)

2. KFlippin profile image61
      KFlippinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So, how exactly do you derive an orchestrated swine flu epidemic and push for actual all out war with Iran from the article you cited? 

Collpase of the dollar?  Concern about the euro is certainly mentioned, and many have that concern given the current environment, but the collapse of the dollar?  Can the dollar collapse much more?

Perhaps you should elaborate on your ........ inferences.

Robert Ludlum would have done a better set up job for this secretive Bilderberg society of old white men.... that is yet somehow in the news..... a conundrum of sorts I should think.  But then Ludlum was never grinding an illogical axe.

sannyasinmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You think this is a fairytale?

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years........It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

- David Rockefeller in Baden-Baden, Germany 1991, thanking major media for keeping secret for decades the Bilderberg meetings and the movement towards a one world government.

These are not my inferences, and they are not my ideas. Do some research for yourself via the Internet and then decide what you want to believe.

2. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 6 years ago

One of the beauties of the Information age is the fact that the average citizen and citizen journalism are exposing all kinds of slime to the light of day. And so that is one reason why many in Government are so trying to take control and regulate the internet. I have written a few hubs on that. This is why Bilderberg is out in the open. But I am pretty sure they only talked about their golfgame to those watching and did the real business outside of there hidden as they always are.