jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

A soldier's battle

1. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

I have heard from news, forums, sites and other sources that starting out a career as a soldier is difficult than the eye of a needle. I know some aspiring soldiers are in the long lists of waiting job offers, some even more than 2 years.

After the painful wait and finally got enrolled in the military, basic training begins, then lots of physical and mental stresses begin. After these hardships and labors, you would have life risking missions in the name of service and duty.

No matter what, a good soldier never gives up, he will always find a way to offer his best efforts even his own life. That is how a soldier's life is, and....more.....

I am sure soldiers or soldiers' relatives and friends would share their experiences well worth reading, providing inspiration, legacy and a mark in history.

2. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

The only soldier I've ever known was a former soldier, and it was my father.  I don't really have any stories to offer here, although I know he made good friends when he was in the service.

Just wanted to wish you success and good luck in this new endeavor.  Even without experience with the military, most of us who haven't been in the service know it isn't an easy choice and have tremendous respect for people who are willing/able to make that choice.

1. 0
      eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

for me, this is a noble choice, sacrificing your self for other people's benefit and welfare

3. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

July 4th day of America is approaching!