jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

If true, this could mean a one-way ticket back to Chicago (at least)

1. Sab Oh profile image59
    Sab Ohposted 6 years ago

Arizona Senator John Kyl is claiming that obama told him in a private Oval Office meeting that he would not secure the Southern border because that would rob him of leverage in attempting to push through an immigration reform bill.

If true, I believe this would rise to the level of an impeachable offense. If Kyl is lying it would at least be a big blow to his political career. In any case, since it was reportedly a one-on-one meeting we may never know.

Certainly interesting though.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, Obama keeps rackin' up impreachable offenses and still slipping under the radar.   Quite a sssslithery one he issss....

2. profile image60
      C.J. Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

probably has as good a chance as the incident regarding job offerings for dropping out of an election. Bottom line, he's after cap and trade and amnesty. He's going to do what he needs to do in order to get that done. Then as his re-election campaign ramps up, the war in Iraq/Afghanastan will ramp down..

President Obama truely believes in Socialized medicine. He also knows we can't afford it. So, in marches cap and trade. Now this will be wildly unpopular once those pesky electric bills start coming in. Then will be the time for amnesty. Got to get fresh voters on the roles. He's not evil, but he has an agenda, one that's not particulary main stream America. Of course he was completely up front about this. After all he said he was going to fundimentally change America....

How's that for simplistic?

2. TMMason profile image72
    TMMasonposted 6 years ago

Its all about the votes.

1. TMMason profile image72
      TMMasonposted 6 years ago

Yup... and all the left's lawsuits nation-wide against ID's and verification of citizen-ship, etc. All done to build the illegal hispanic vote.

It is absurd that they can even have the gaul to get angry when they are called on it. They act like we are racists cause we have to clean up thier messes and then tell everyone the titty has run dry.

They make us into the bad parent... bunch of loosers... they have enticed millions to come here... knowing that we would have to be the assholes and throw them out and cut them off.

Fine, I'll be the bad guy.

Adios Amigos

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Great!  If you guy's hate it, it must be good!  I feel better already!

3. lovemychris profile image81
      lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

No kidding! The stellar minds who cheerleaded the lies and law-breaking of the last administration now can't wait for justice.  GET IN LINE.

1. justplainmad profile image60
        justplainmadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL!

4. MikeNV profile image73
      MikeNVposted 6 years ago

I for one wouldn't miss him.

There are still people behind the scenes working to further the North American Union which George Bush signed.

Most people have never heard of the North American Union as it got little press.

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co … ounds.html

You can believe what you want... but it's in the interest of the Banking Elite to NOT secure the boarders.  These people do not care about America or it's people.

Acting to secure our borders puts a real damper in their plans.

Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is there any issue in the world that doesn't come down to evil, evil bankers to you?

1. lovemychris profile image81
          lovemychrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Money makes the world go around. Haven't you heard?
          "He who controls the money, controls the world"

SIMPLE!

2. lovemychris profile image81
        lovemychrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, gv. Rick Perry is all for it! You know...the secession King! No wonder he wants to leave... He would rather we be CanaMexica!

3. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I admit I'm not up on this, and what I do read is hard for my little mind to understand,
        but this is very interesting!

working