jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

Can Obama get re elected?

1. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

No, the election is nowhere near but I just want to gauge the mood of visitors here.

Do you think he can become the president again?

1. JOE BARNETT profile image60
      JOE BARNETTposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes ! i think that people are able to see just who is really helping and who is saying that they are helping but only causing trouble. not one thing have the republicans  done for the people of america. they are trying hard to put back things just as they were by down playing catastrophes and flip flopping on issues. people that don't check the facts or that listen to the likes of hannity,palin,limbaugh or the rest of the polemic crew will be bamboozled but i don't think republicans have enough to win . . . anything!

2. Flightkeeper profile image78
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

3. saturdaymusings profile image60
      saturdaymusingsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think obama has kept america stable, despite such the tragic state it was headed towards because of bush. everyone is saying that he's doing damage?

i think he's stabilizing force and is putting out fires all around the country re: many different issues. the only things i associated with bush was oil and war.

btw. i'm a canadian, so i also don't get the direct effect of his policies. however, it is easier to analyze those same policies, because of the fact that i'm arbitrary.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I guess a lot of it depends whether or not the economy improves by 2012.

3. Joni Douglas profile image86
    Joni Douglasposted 6 years ago

Geesh, let's hope not! 
    He's done enough damage.

4. Ohma profile image78
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I do not think we will get through the next two years as an intact country with him at the helm.

thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh come on, you are being over reactive, aren't you?

1. Ohma profile image78
        Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is possible that from your point of view it may seem that way but until you have walked a mile in my shoes you can not know what it looks like in my world.

Yes, I completely agree with you but is it at all possible to enlighten us there?

5. fonny profile image59
    fonnyposted 6 years ago

Im not american.
    But what damage has he done?

6. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Depends on the economy and who the repubs have running. Of course, there's also the rumor that Hillary will run in 2012 instead of Obama.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It might depend on the economy IF the Republicans have a viable candidate.

Because they don't, it won't matter.  The tea party has pretty much given Obama his second term.

Palin / Sanford 2012 ?

7. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

I think Hillary Clinton has a better shot if the lefties want to keep it rollin.

Hillary is given to  hyperbole. Look at how she goes about Afpak tangle at a tangent and retracts right after

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Can Obama get re-elected?

Depending on too many variable to guess-estimate. wink

9. PrettyPanther profile image84
    PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago

Yes, I believe he can be re-elected.  His personal approval rating is still close to 50%, despite all of his troubles.  If the Republicans had a competitive candidate, I might think he would be in trouble, but so far, they have no one of substance to offer.

However, a lot can happen between now and 2012.

working