Are You Prepared...?

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

my momma always told me to get and be prepared for the worst; pray intensely for intercession and forgiveness and change my ways; and act each day to create a better world with joy and kindness and harmony … ared/4178/

at least this article CAN BE read without "the sky is falling attitude" is up to each one of us how we interpret things

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I could survive in my flat for a good long time of the dry foods I have in stock, loads of bottled water to eek out assuming the taps stopped working, I even have a number of options for re-charging batteries and having some light after dark without power from the grid. I also have loads of camping gear for cold temp camping. If need be I could likely pack everything up in our large back packs and head south for a 'day after tomorrow' type situation. All this yet I seriously don't see anything happening unless its man made hmm

Tho I guess its possible that the other volcano near the one that went off in Iceland is likely to go off and last time it did it caused bad winters and food shortages here in the UK and across europe.