jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

more "side effects" of the healthcarre policy

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

congress is in process to rewrite or dispose of yet another aspect of the bill

http://fixhealthcarepolicy.com/in-the-n … obamacare/

1. TMMason profile image76
      TMMasonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The whole Law can go... along with his financial bill

2. John T. profile image60
      John T.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree the health care bill needs to go. Obama intentionally lied to get this bill passed (the latest example: there will be no federally funded abortions, and now there are going to be).  I think a bill as powerful as this, that was passed with so much coercion and deceit needs to go.

2. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

contact our representatives to see that more of them will sign on to this repeal of aspects of the healthcare bill

3. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

It's a disaster.  I already have a mountain of paperwork to file for my business every 90 days.  Having to profide 1099's for practically every business I buy from would make it so much worse.

But they real question is why does the Federal Government need this micro level detail on small business?  What are they planning to do with it?  When is enough intrusion enough?  Who does this possibly benefit?

People who do not run their own businesses have no idea of the paperwork burden... and it costs a lot of money to pay the accountants to keep these papers organized and filed.

If you don't run your own business you have no idea about filing fees, Federal Unemployment Tax, Modified Business Returns, etc.  And you get fined and penalized for being late or making a simple mistake.  Add to this the 15.3% Social Security Fica burden.

Team Obama is doing everything they can to DESTROY small business!

In 2011 The Federal Government money grab on Estates is reinstated at 55%.  This will FORCE small business to incorporate... otherwise they can not pass on their business to other family members.  What right does the Federal Government have to destroy small family businesses with taxes and paper work.

Small business is the backbone of America... small business is what lubricates the Economy.

Sadly the average guy is just clueless... he thinks that Corporations are the bad guys.  Corporations are essential to surviving in the business world. The Bad Guys are those who manipulate and use people.  And they exist inside and outside of corporations.

Odumbo = FAIL!