jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

additional answers to cleaning up the oil-spread the word

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

I saw a short new clip on CNN a few weeks back...why doesn't this kind of stuff get used...pockets being lined or not being lined no doubt...

there are two videos on this site with a lot of important information that needs to get out to the population..

2. SparklingJewel profile image67

this is really good information...check it out and spread the word

3. TMMason profile image74
    TMMasonposted 6 years ago

You know there are a thousand ideas about how to clean it up.

But in reality how do we just randomly impliment anyone's idea who comes along?

I think it would get a lil confusingwith a thousand people out there doing a thousand different things. I am all for anything that will work... but.

Besides I  think they are more than happy all that oil got in gulf... now they can screw or oil industry.

4. SparklingJewel profile image67

did you listen and read at the link...its about one main idea

what happens in the gulf and the gulf states affects everyone and don't  the oil companies  screw a lot of people...surely you are aware that its not just about government affecting big business...big business is not the "all good guy"

The whole point of the link is that this idea is not a random idea...it has a proven record of effect for the good and is better for the environment than toxic dispersents.

5. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

"It is estimated the BP has released over 1,000,000 gallons of dispersant. When you pour more than a million gallons of toxic oil dispersants on top of oil, it doesn’t just disappear;"

The lamestream media only covers the Politicians who are only concerned with profits.

You can't eat money.  And you can throw all the money in the World at Cancer and you still can't cure it.

How do you clean up the oil once dispersed?  You can't.  The entire Gulf is now a toxic cesspool.  Undersea currents will drag it out into the Atlantic.

Great move on behalf of BP and the United States Government to let them dump the chemicals.

The good thing is eventually mankind will kill itself off and teh wildlife will be able to populate the earth without these threats.

Humans can not manage the technology they are creating.

Human Race = FAIL!